PRIVACY STATEMENT (Updated February 7th, 2016)
SECTION 1 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, RuHH / RuHH Llc owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, logo and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Site belonging to RuHH / RuHH Llc without obtaining authorization from it.
SECTION 2 – ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When you use any of our Services, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You by using our services consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site or through other Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
SECTION 3 – YOUR REGISTRATION
- RuHH/ RuHH Llc keeps track of your information to offer you the best possible shopping experience. When you register (log in), you supply your email address and a password. This allows us to provide you access to your account every time you visit our Website. Before completing your first purchase, we also ask you for your name, phone number, email, billing and shipping addresses. This information, along with your credit card number, is necessary to fulfill your order. This information may be disclosed to specific members of our staff and to select third parties (such as but not limited to our credit card processor and shipping provider) involved in the completion of your transaction and delivery of your order. We may also need your email address or phone number to contact you if we have questions about your order.
- In addition, RuHH/ RuHH Llc keeps a record of your past purchases, returns, and credits. We may also ask you for information regarding your personal preferences and demographics to help us better meet your needs.
- RuHH/ RuHH Llc may also use your email address to notify you about new services or special promotional programs, or send you offers or information if you have opted-in. Promotional emails are sent only to goodearthonline.com members who have chosen to receive them (opted-in) or who have made a purchase on our website. At any time, you can notify us if you wish to stop receiving such emails.
- Any information provided by you to any third party advertisements regarding RuHH/ RuHH Llc may also be collected by RuHH/ RuHH Llc and shall be protected in accordance with the present policy.
SECTION 4 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our Site, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our Site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (when applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our Site, new products and other updates.
SECTION 5 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card (when applicable), place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: RuHH LLC, 2625 W Flint St, Chandler, AZ, 85224, United States
SECTION 6 – SECURITY DISCLAIMER
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 7 – DISCLOSURE
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our Site, they may direct you away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION – 9 COOKIES
- Essential Operational:Cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our Services. For example, they are required to help you access secure areas (such as your account pages) and to use features like our shopping basket.
- Performance and Functionality:Cookies help us enhance the performance and functionality of our Services. For example, cookies help us identify you or your device when you come back to our Service so that you do not have to login to see your shopping basket.
- Analytics and Customization:We use analytics and customization cookies, including third party cookies, to gather information on how our Services are being used by our visitors and to measure how popular our marketing campaigns are. We use the data we get to help customize our Services for you and make the content you see as relevant as possible. We also use the date we collect to help identify and prevent fraud, and to track visits from our affiliates or partners.
- Social networking cookies:Cookies allow visitors to share our pages and content through third-party social networking websites.
SECTION 10 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using the Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. RuHH/ RuHH Llc does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems. Please visit the FTC’s website athttp://www.ftc.gov for tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
RuHH/ RuHH Llc or our Site does not specifically market to children under 13.
SECTION 11 – FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICE
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur, we will notify the users via email within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
SECTION 12 – CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
SECTION 13 – QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
RuHH LLC, [2625 W Flint St, Chandler, AZ, 85224, United States]